What is B.Tech?
Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate degree program
B.Tech is a four-year full-time degree course consisting of both practical and theoretical knowledge. The degree program is so deliberate that develops the students’ technical knowledge with an enormous number of training sessions provided by Faculty members , webinars and by industry visits.
Btech is also quoted as” jack of all and master in none”.
B.Tech Courses List:
In ABF some of the popular specializations of the Btech courses are as follows:
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- B.Tech in Electronics and telecommunication Engineering.
B.Tech Eligibility Criteria:
- The students with a minimum of 50% (45% for Reserved Categories) in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as well as maths with economics their subject are eligible to take admission in B.tech the universities to take the admission.
- Lateral entries with polytechnic and engineering diplomas can get admission in the second year.
- Getting Admission for B.Tech:
There are various entrance exams at both state and national levels like:
Abf engg exam
What B.Tech Engineers do?
In this course, you will get technically sound with various training sessions by the experienced and trained faculties of the Institutes.
Some of the common functions of the B.Tech engineers are given below:
Coding : By learning various programming languages ,we develop the applications.
Designing : By learning various programming languages and framework, we design the application , web pages and websites.
Research and Development: Researching the solution by implementing various technologies to settle any problem in various domains.
Systems Designing: With Research and development, engineers develop some algorithms to design and system for future advancements.
Maintenance: Maintenance plays important role in every sector like production and information technology.
Survey and Analysis: After surveying and analyzing the problems Engineers are responsible for giving solutions to various problems.
In India, this four-year full-time B.Tech degree program is the most successful career option which has a huge amount of opportunities. After completing the course successfully you have many career options in the fields given below.
- Programming and software development.
- Computer science research.
- Telecommunication and networking.
- Web development and the Internet.
- Image processing and multimedia.
- Training and support.
Future plan after B.Tech?
A bundle of options gets open for any candidate, among them some of the common options are:
- Go for Post Graduation
- Private Jobs.
- Civil services.