INDIA AT A GLANCE
India is one the oldest civilization in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich cultural heritage. Indian higher education is one of the largest in the world with over 35millions students, 800 universities, and 41000 colleges. India has one of the largest higher education systems in the world. Like the above – Mentioned facts speak for it, a higher education institution in India offers a very competitive education market to the world. Its quality has been among the best and is considered to be value for money proposition. The Indian higher education system is enormous in its scale. It offers a wide variety of courses for making informed carrier choices. The courses are well integrated with the latest advancement in subject areas. This variety and vastnesses of the Indian education system give a source of increased opportunities for its student in the global market.
- Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) with required documents/information from Registrar’s office in university and obtains the required permit.
- English Speaking Course A special English course with a Duration of Two and a half months shall be conducted for all the foreign national students within the campus free of cost.
- International student pre-registration.
- Advice on immigration issues.
- Developing opportunities for interaction amongst international and local Ph.D. and postgraduate students.
- Placement Assistance
- General counseling and advice.
Scholarship schemes for International Students:
- 100 % tuition fee waiver for early birds (maximum 10 students only). Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification of original transcripts, certificates, and other documents as required by the University at the time of reporting of the student at the college.
- Percentage in the Qualifying examination represents the percentage of aggregate marks and for the purpose of calculation of aggregate marks, in addition to the marks obtained in the subjects considered essential by awarding board/university for passing the examination, marks obtained in other subjects (s) as and if prescribed under the respective eligibility criteria of ABGI will also be taken into account.
- If a student is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the criteria mentioned above, then all the subjects registered for the purpose of the qualifying exam may be considered for calculating aggregate marks for Admissions only not for the purpose of scholarship.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for the Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of ABGI, then he/she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- If a student earlier admitted for a program under the scholarship scheme, later on, applies for program transfer; the scholarship would be applicable as per the program transfer policy of the ABGI.
- Scholarship will be applicable to the Tuition fee (per semester/year) for the standard duration of the program. It would not cover the fee for any other fee component/facilities like Backlog / re-appear / Make up fee etc.
Scholarship Available For International Students
- AMAN BHALLA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY APPROVAL.
- AMAN BHALLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY APPROVAL
- AMAN BHALLA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY APPROVAL
- AMAN BHALLA POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE APPROVAL
- ADMISSION FORM INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL
- 6. EMPLOYEMENT EXCHANGE FORM
ABGI at a Glance…….. A bird’s eye view
Aman Bhalla Foundation was registered on 17th December 2004. The vision of Aman Bhalla foundation was of the parents of late Aman Bhalla i.e. Sh Raman Bhalla & Ms. Anu Bhalla as Aman had a vision and mission during his early student days to ensure that his backward area brethren are imparted with a strong professional education .he always used to share his views with his friends, relatives, and parents. Alas he could not complete his dream due to his untimely and unfortunate demise but his parents fulfilled his desire and set up the foundation successfully which now boasts of an Engineering college, Polytechnic college, Education college, nursing college, agriculture college, pharmacy college, management college, and International college have taken shape and are doing Yeoman‘s service to the downtrodden of the area. The colleges also cater to students from all over the Globe.
The ABGI is situated in the town of Pathankot which is located at the foothills of Dhauladhar ranges and is known for its scenic beauty and celeritous locale. It is equidistant from Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Amritsar, Jammu, Jalandhar making it a tourist hub. It has an airport and is well connected by Rail and Road. A Ranjit Sagar Dam site which is a big attraction for the tourist is also being developed into the area for water sports.
Attractions of ABGI:
- The campus is spread over an area of 128 acres with a pollution-free environment.
- Highly qualified faculty and staff always motivated to groom the students.
- Airy, spacious, and multistoried infrastructure-one of the best in Punjab.
- Playgrounds for all types of sports activities.
- Well ventilated hostel rooms with double occupancy-(twin sharing) with air cooler facility.
- Transport facility is available for all areas in and around.
- Cafeteria serving hygienic, nutritious, and well-cooked snacks.
- Wi-Fi campus.
- World-class labs.
- Fully-fledged Training and placement cell (TP Cell).
- Gymnasium –the ultra-modern machines for the workout.
- Scholarship for meritorious and economically weaker students.
- 24/7 power backup.
- 24 hours water supply with solar water heating facility during winters.
- Well stocked library with latest editions of the book and National and International Journals, newspapers, magazine & periodicals.
- Separate Common rooms for boys and girls.
- Free personality development classes.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the intercollegiate function, youth festival, and other extracurricular activities.
Our Scholarship Schemes
- Saarc Scholarship (South Asian Countries Students Should Be Apply Here)
- Hindustan Scholarship(South Asian Countries Hindu Students Should Be Apply For This Scheme)
- Global Scholarship(GS For African Countries Mereterious Students)
- Joint Campus Scholarship(JCS) Canada,UK, Cyprus, Turkey, Eastern Europe (Russia)