Scholarship for National Students
Punjab Technical University Scholarships and Funding
For National Students
IKGPTU Free Ship Scheme
- Free Ship Scheme will be open for different categories of students and will be considered in the order of preference
- Parent less students are eligible for financial assistance for full free ship of fee, if the
total family income of the student is less than Rs 2.50 lakh from all source
- Father less students / Low Income Group students are eligible for financial assistance for half free ship, if the total family income of the student is less than Rs 2.50 lakh from all sources. In case the income of concerned is less than Rs 1.20 lakh then he/she shall be eligible for financial assistance for full free ship
For Schedule Caste students
- ABF offers a number of schemes for students including SC/ST welfare schemes, in which no fee is to be paid by the SC/ST students. Besides it also successfully executes different schemes of Punjab Government.
- The ABF also offers free ship scheme for students who come from economically weaker sections (EWS).
- It also offers various scholarship schemes like GATE Scholarship, JRF & SRF Scholarships, UGC/Net Schemes & Scholarships, Research Grants, Research and Development projects etc.
- Guru Harkrishan Educational society scholarship scheme.
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Girl Students belonging to Minorities.
- For meritorious Student
- For Disability concession
- Sibling concession
- In GNDU COURSES provide fee concession to kashmiri students