- Visa from Indian Embassy/ High Commission is guranted.
- Meet Medical fitness and covid guidelines standard before you leave your country.
- Also ensure that you have taken all the required vaccinations (Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine), to avoid medical complications while you are in India(though it is not mandatory).
- If that you are believed to consume due to any medical reason prescribed by a doctor please carry them along. It is also suggested to carry the prescription of that medicine for any further reference.
- Request and register with the college International Office for the pick service from the Airport at least two weeks prior to arrival and provide the complete details of flight.
- Also ensure that you bring the admission approval letter and admission fee receipt issued by the college.
- Make sure that you carry the originals, copies of your certificates/degrees and 10 passport size photographs.
- You can carry all your money in form of Travellers Cheques, and Indian currency in the time time of arrival number of foreign exchange offices and banks.
- Keep all the valuables, important documents (Passport, Visa papers) in the Cabin baggage, to avoid the possibility of their getting misplaced during transit.
- Keep all the contact phone numbers handy in case of need.
- The electric standard in India works on 240 V. So, ensure that you have an adapter for your mobile or laptop if it operates on a different voltage in your country. Also the electric sockets are 2 or 3 pin so ensure that you carry a converter in case required.
The following material should not be brought:
- Multimedia Mobiles
- Other Electrical Appliances
Under this they are also required to obtain the Currency Declaration Form from the Customs. The students should also fill in the Disembarkation Card (Arrival card) handed over to them by the airline during the course of the flight.
- Once an international student is settled, he/she should complete the following formalities and paperwork.
- Register and contact: All international students must contact themselves with the International Office of ABF.
- Admission Formalities the International Office of the ABF should be contacted to take care of the admission formalities. Medical Examination and covid Test go through international student in the campus also.