Visa Assistance


  • Foreigners wishing to enter India must hold a valid passport of their home country and a valid Indian visa. The only exceptions are citizens of Nepal and Bhutan who can enter India without a visa. (Note: Nepali citizens need a visa to enter India from China).
  • In order to study in India, it is mandatory for international students to have an Indian student visa. Visas can be applied for in person at the competent High Commission/Embassy or by post.
  • When applying for a visa, applicants must provide the name of the institution, which will be written on the visa.
  • International students admitted to Aman Bhalla Group of Institutes should ensure that their student visa is validated by Aman Bhalla Group of Institutes visa issuing authority.
  • Subsequent application for transfer or transfer to another school will not be accepted. In this case, you will need to return to your home country and apply for a new visa.
  • If you have entered India on the basis of university documents, it is your responsibility to directly enter and report to the university. The visa must be written in the name of the university or obtained on the basis of university documents and used for employment, other purposes such as admission to other universities/colleges/institutions/academies, etc., or non-regular /online). ) forms of education.
  • Upon arrival at the College, students are required to have their visa verified at the university and deposit a copy of their valid visa. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they have a valid visa while attending school. If the initial visa is not confirmed for the entire duration of the program, or if the stay needs to be extended due to the student’s inability to complete the program within the stipulated time, the student must apply for a visa extension at least 60 days in advance need to do it visa expiration date.
  • It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the visa application is timely and timely. It usually takes him 3-8 weeks to get an Indian visa, so it is advisable to apply for a visa accordingly and contact the Indian High Commission.
  • Embassy or students who enter the university after the prescribed deadline may be refused admission. In this case, the expenses paid by the applicant will be forfeited, the applicant will not be entitled to travel expenses, visas, other expenses or hardships, and the student will be supported.
  • If a student is expelled from the University or if the student decides to terminate the program, the student shall immediately leave India and submit an affidavit to the University stating that he/she will not use the visa issued under the ABGI document need to do it in India.