Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees. Guiding for Preparation.
This is an era of technological innovations. The modern educational world is reverberating with the waves of innovation all around the world. In this dynamic milieu, it is mandatory that the young minds of our country be nurtured and encouraged to be placed at the highest pinnacle of success. ABGI is one institute that has evolved with time to be at par with the global educational world.
The intelligence, high energy and motivation of our students, as well as their challenging work environments, assure that they bring an added measure of maturity and knowledge to the classroom. The interaction between students and professors greatly enriches the educational experience for all. The combination of bright, dedicated students and expert professional faculty results in a great learning environment.
Our faculty members are experts in the areas they teach. Not only do they provide a solid grounding in the academic theories and concepts of their specialty, they also provide the students with insight into the practical issues and challenges currently facing their discipline. They provide our students the right balance of theory and practice. We emphasize group work allowing each student to benefit from the quality and diverse cultural and business backgrounds of their classmates. We also foster a, strong partnership between students, faculty and staff in the learning enterprise.
Further, I express my sincere gratitude to all those organizations that have extended their active co-operation to the department in accomplishing its endeavor successfully. I indeed have a great honor to present the students to your esteemed organizations as I look forward to your cooperation in the placement of our students.
Training and Workshops
The course structure of the Industrial Design program at ABIET perfectly inculcates a large number of activities like workshops, expert sessions, industrial visits, etc. to nurture the creativity of the budding industrial designers and give them industry insight students.
In pandemic time, we organize online workshop and training to students
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
Future Strategies For Training and Placements
We distribute industrial workshop certificate to students.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of every session and provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
Campus Placement Drive
Campus Placement Drive By Myntra, Samsung, Flipkart and Teleperformance each interaction matters.
Training & Development
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees.Guiding for Preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting weekly Aptitude tests.
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary.
- Resume Preparation, Email Writing, Group Discussion, Interview Skills,Aptitude Training & Practice Tests. This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.