The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the Aman bhalla Foundation with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
|Sr. No||Name||Designation||Contact||Email ID|
|1||Dr. Amanpreet Singh||Ombudsman (Registrar IKG PTU)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Sh. A K Sharma||Ombudsman (Retd Session Judge Punjab)||email@example.com|
|3||Captt Rajeev Sethi||Admin Officer||9781122224||sothi.rajeevcvyahoo.co.in|
|4||Dr. Rajat Arora||Principal ABIETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr. Neeraj Pooni||Principal Pharmacyemail@example.com|
|6||Mr. Sandeep||Principal Polytechnicfirstname.lastname@example.org|