The chairperson of the webinar is Ms neetu batra(CCNP certified), Hon’ble Dr. Pooja Ohri (Managing Director, ABGI), Worthy Dr. Rajat Arora (Principal, ABIET), Mr. Neeraj Pooni Principal ABCP), Mr. Sandeep Kumar (Principal ABP), Dr. Hemraj (Principal B. Ed) Mr. Gaurav saini(Organizing co-ordinator , Dean Academics) all heads of division, Faculty members and students are virtually attended this programme. E-certificate are provided shortly to actively attended participants.
Our college tie up with solaitre Infosys , her technical leader teaches us some tips and tricks to secure our Data.
What is discussed in the webinar.
Networks : A network is a collection of computers, servers, mainframes, network devices, peripherals, or other devices connected to allow data sharing. An example of a network is the Internet, which connects millions of people all over the world.
Firewall : A Firewall is a network security device that monitors and filters incoming and outgoing network traffic based on an organization’s previously established security policies. At its most basic, a firewall is essentially the barrier that sits between a private internal network and the public Internet.
Encryption : cryptography, encryption is the process of encoding information. This process converts the original representation of the information, known as plaintext, into an alternative form known as ciphertext. Ideally, only authorized parties can decipher a ciphertext back to plaintext and access the original information.
Digital signature: A digital signature is a mathematical technique used to validate the authenticity and integrity of a message, software or digital document.
Profile of the speaker
Contact No.: 9915715379
E-mail: < a href="mailto:"email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging growth oriented position where I can prove my worth to the organization with my technical knowledge in a supportive environment.
Software Developer, Network Security & Ethical Hacking Expert/Systems Administrator Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking.
TECHNICAL SKILLS Software
Python3, Python3.7, VsCode, Jupyter Notebook, Pycharm,Spyder,Anaconda Cisco Packet Tracer,GNS3, Virtual Box, VMware.
- Machine Learning Opencv
- Artificial Intelligence ANN
- Networking LAN (Microsoft ) (MCITP server 2008)
- WAN( )
- Network security
- Hacking Cloud Computing
- Amazon Server
- EXPERINCE 3 years of experience at HCL Mohali as Networking Trainer and Networking Administrator. Currently Working as Software Developer in Solitaire Infosys since Aug 2016 to till date. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Determine network and system requirements
- Identify user needs
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Coordinating various requirements
- Improving the functionality of existing applications
- Data protection
- Implementation of security
- Responsible for developing, deploying, and debugging a project.
- Develop server-side web applications.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Technical considerations. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, phones, personal digital
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Computers as well as printers.
- Game Development
- Web Development
- Software Applications
- Python Development
- Assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
DECLERATION I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:May 14, 2021
- Start Time:10:00am
- End Date:December 30, 2021
- End Time:12:00pm