Student visas are granted to people who wish to come to study at Aman bhalla foundation. The main document required is student admission/registration papers from the institution.
Indian Missions/Posts grant a student visa for a period of five years or for the duration of the course of study, whichever is less, to the below:
- To foreigner students coming to India to pursue regular and full time academic studies in India.
- Provisional student visa valid for six months for the students coming for Industrial training, summer project and internship.
- Applicant should possess the proof of admission to a full time regular academic course in a ABF in India and evidence of financial support.
- The applicant should also possess a “No Objection Certificate” from the Ministry of Health in case of admission in medical or Para-medical course.
- Spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant must apply for an Entry Visa (Not Tourist Visa. Its termination date will coincide with the period of the principal Visa holder.
Student visas are issued for up to five years, depending on the duration of the course. They can also be extended in India Regarding the admission in ABF institution.
Forieners Student visa can enter India from any desired port of immigration check post (Airport, Seaport).
Student Visa Fee:
Visa fees for student visa is diverse for all the countries. It ranges from $13 to $118.
The visitors are required to fill online visa Application by visiting their nearest embassy with printout of the online filled application and required travel documents.
Registration Requirements For Foreign National:
Registered with concerned FRRO: Student Visa registered with FRRO, within 14 days of his/her first arrival, irrespective of the duration of his / her stay. Even in other Visa types, if the Indian Visa has a stipulation/ observation/ Special endorsement for registration made by Indian Mission / Embassy on the Indian Visa and on Employment, Medical, Medical Attendant Visas for less than 180 days, the Foreigners are required to be registered
Children below 16 years of age are exempt from Registration if they have entered on PIO card or on any type of Visa and except where specified other wise. It is mandatory for all foreigners to personally appear at the concerned FRRO office for obtaining any Visa related services.
Rules And Regulation
1. Late Registration
Fee is charged for registration, but a foreigner who has registrated late according to the college norms , a penalty in Indian currency equivalent to US$ 30/- for late registration may be charged.
2. Hang Around
The event of hang around foreigner is liable for prosecution under Foreigners Act 1946 and imprisonment up to 5 years with fine & expulsion from India.
3. Amend in Registered AddressA foreigner consider to have changed his registered address, if he/she changes his residence from one place to another place in India and if having no residence, he leaves his registered address knowing that he is not likely to return within six months of leaving it.
Surrender of Certificates of Registration on Departure
Every foreigner who is about to depart finally from India shall surrender his certificate of registration either to the Registration Officer of the place where he is registered or of the place from where he intends to depart or to the Immigration Officer at the Port/Check post of exit at the time of final departure from India. If the certificate is surrendered other than to the Immigration Officer of the port or check post of exit, a receipt indicating such surrender of the document may be obtained and shown to the Immigration Officer at the time of final departure.
Duplicate Certificate of Registration
If any certificate of registration, issued under existing Acts / Rules is lost or destroyed, the foreigner to whom it was issued, shall make or send to the Registration Officer of the district of his registered address a report of circumstances in which it was so lost or destroyed along with an application in writing and a copy of police report in order to issue a duplicate copy of the certificate of registration.
The candidates wants to choose courses in India are supposed to have a fundamental knowledge of English, which means that they should have an skill to read, write and speak the language.
Find your Courses here
Conversion of Coefficient, Grades, GPA, Marks etc. system(as followed in different countries) to Percentage system for Study in India programme
The submitted scores in percentage would be first verified by the Indian Authorities and college teams- and their decision in this regard would be binding on student.